It offers you the flexibility of sharing your pictures, videos and files with anyone in your contacts list, who also has WhatsApp installed on their smartphone. Ever since Facebook purchased WhatsApp, it has been launching new updates to enhance the user experience.
Till now, it was only possible to use WhatsApp on a smartphone, and the users faced a lot of hassle when they had to type a long message.
Using WhatsApp on the desktop is a refreshing experience for those users who must type long messages regularly. Now you can complete the tasks that could potentially take an hour in almost half the time.
Steps to run WhatsApp on PC (Windows)
1. Download the Windows version of WhatsApp on your system from Click here.
2. Open the downloaded file and run the .exe file to start the installation process.
3. After finishing the installation. Open the program on your PC.
4. You will be able to see a QR Code. You need to scan this code using the mobile version of WhatsApp on your phone.
5. Open WhatsApp on your phone and then open the settings menu (three vertical dots). Herein you must select the WhatsApp web option.
6. This will open the QR code scanner. Now scan the QR code on your desktop using this scanner.
7. In a few moments, you will be able to see all your WhatsApp conversations on your desktop, and you can continue to send and receive messages seamlessly.
8. You must note one thing that when you are using WhatsApp on your PC, your phone and your PC, both must be connected to the internet. Otherwise, you will not be able to send/receive messages.