“Time management” is the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between specific activities.
Good time management enables you to work smarter – not harder – so that you get more done in less time, even when time is tight and pressures are high.
· Assign deadlines.
· Prioritise Tasks.
· Focus on task avoids distractions.
· Keep your mind fresh.
· Work when most productive.
· Set reminders so it helps
· Turn off email alerts, alerts may distraction.
· Batch your task.
· Brain dumps your thoughts.
· Avoid additional commitments.
· Neat your workspace.
· Get more organized.
· Get in a routine work.
· Manage your tress.
· Delegate tasks.
· Break big projects into steps.
· Only take those works what you can finish.
· Get always inspired, by reading / watching / listening motivational stories.
· Only focus on your project relevant the maters.