The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the date sheet for Class 10 and 12 exams 2019.
The CBSE Class 10 exams will begin from February 21 and Class 12 exams will be held from February 15 to April 3, 2019.
The exam will be conducted in the morning session, from 10.30 am to 1:30 pm, the answer books will be distributed at 10 am and question papers at 10:15 am.
The official website: Date Sheet : Examination 2019 – Dated – 23/12/2018
CBSE Class 10 exams from February 21: Check datesheet
- Thursday, February 21– e- Publishing and e- Office
- Friday, February 22– Painting
- Saturday, February 23– Hind, Music, Melins Monday,
- February 25, 2019– Hind, Music Vocal
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019– Carnatic Music Voc, Carnatic Music (Melins), Hind Music Perins, National Cadet Cor Hind Music Perins, Elem. of Business, Elementary Book Keeping and Acountancy, Dynamics of Retailing, Security, Automobile Tech, Introduction to Finance Markets, intro to Tourism, Beauty and Wellness, Basic Agriculture, Food Production, Front of Office Opera, Banking and Insurance, Marketing and Sales, Health Care Services.
- Saturday, March 2– Info Technology
- Tuesday, March 5– Urdu Course-A, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi, Marathi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Tibetan, German, Russian, Persian, Nepali, Limboo, Lepcha, Telugu-Telangana, Bodo, Tangkhul, Japanese, Bhutia, Soanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Bhasa Melayu, Rai, Tamang, Sherpa, Thai, Urdu Course B
- Thursday, March 7– Mathematics
- Saturday, March 9– Kannada, Arabic, French, Gurung
- Wednesday, March 13– Science-Theoy, Science practical
- Saturday, March 16– Sanskrit
- Tuesday, March 19– Hindi Course-A, Hindi Course-B
- Saturday, March 23– English Communicative, English Language and Literature
- Monday, March 25– Home Science YOU MIGHT LIKE 05:31 Eye for Detail 18: What the return of Hamid Nehal Ansari means for Indo-Pak relations and more
- Wednesday, March 27– Foundatio of IT, Info and Comm. Tech
- Friday, March 29– Social Science.
CBSE Class 12 exams from February 15: Check datesheet
- Friday, February 15– Hind Music Melins, Office Procedure and practices, Olericulture, Garment Construction, Textile Chemical Processing
- Saturday, February 16– Carnatic Music Melins, Bharatnatyam dance, Odissi dance, Mohiniyattam dance, Agriculture, National Cadet Corps, Office Communication, Applied Physics, Food and beverage- Cost and control, Laboratory Medicines, Retail Operations, Information Storage and Retrieval, Advance Front Office Operations, Cost Accounting, Marketing, Derivative Marketing Operations, Basic Pattern Development, Shorthand English, Shorthand Hindi, Ac and Refrigeration II, Child Health Nursing
- Monday, February 18– Carnatic Music Vocal, Knowledge Tradition and Practices, Engineering Science, Mechanical engineering, Basic concepts of Health Disease and Medical Terminology, Food Services, Geospatial Tech, Clinical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Retail services, Library Science and Res Management, Front office Operations, Travel, Basic Horticulture, Bus Operation and admin, Design nad Innovation, Financial Accounting, Salesmanship
- Wednesday, February 20– Hindustani Music, Fashion Studies, Floriculture, Taxation,. Insurance, Auto Engineering, Printed Textile
- Thursday, February 21– Hindustani Music Vocal Friday, February 22- Health Care Management, Capial Market operations, Electrical Machine
- Saturday, February 23– Banking, Autosh Rpr, Holistic Health, electric Appliances
- Monday, February 25– Mass meddia studies, Evaluation and forms of Mass media
- Tuesday, February 26– Food Prod-III, typography CA- English, Typography CA Hindi
- Wednesday, February 27– Food Productions-IV, Web Applications
- Saturday, March 2– English Elective, English Core
- Tuesday, March 5– Physics
- Wednesday, March 6– Accountancy
- Thursday, March 7– Geography, Biotechnology
- Friday, March 8– Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi, Marathi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, and other regional languages
- Saturday, March 9– Hindi Elective, Hindi Core
- Monday, March 11– Sociology
- Tuesday, March 12– Chemistry
- Thursday, March 14– Business Studies
- Friday, March 15– Biology
- Saturday, March 16– Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, Commercial Art
- Monday, March 18– Mathematics Tuesday, March 19- Political Science
- Saturday, March 23– Sanskrit Elective, Legal Studies, Sanskrit core
- Monday, March 25– History
- Tuesday, March 26– Urdu Elective, Kathak Dance, Urdu Core
- Wednesday, March 27– Economics
- Thursday, March 28– Informatics, Computer Scienvce
- Friday, March 29– Psychology
- Saturday, March 30– Physical Education
- Monday, April 1– Engineering Graphics, Home Science
- Tuesday, April 2– Philosophy, Entrepreneurship, Human Rights and Gender Studies, Theatre Studies, Library and Info Science
- Wednesday, April 3– Multimedia and Web, intro to Hospital Management.
The board has already released a list of vocational subjects, exams for which are scheduled to be conducted from February to March 2019. Apart from the 40 different vocational subjects, the board will conduct exams for Typography and Computer Applications (English), Web applications, Graphics, Office Communication, etc in February as these subjects have a larger practical component and shorter theory papers.
The board has also extended the passing criteria for Class 10 students. From the coming academic year 2019, the students need to get a minimum of 33 per cent marks in theory and practical combined to declare pass in the subject.