How to handle with Rude People?
- Don’t lose your patience (first you should control on your anger).
- Don’t take it personally. (take it easy)
- Don’t expect from his or her rude behaviour to change.
- Evaluate the situation.
- Use a selective positive response instead of argument.
- Understand why the person is rude? Then address those reasons.
- Ask the person how can help you? (If posible help him/her release his/her.)
- Elevate your authority with the person.
- Maintain your dignity.
- Raise your consciousness where you cannot be affected.
- Connect with people who can help you?
- Think about the times when you were rude to others.
- The less respond to rude peoples is more peaceful and happy life.
- Be a kind with rude people.
One last but not least: silence is best reply to follish.