HOW TO BE MORE CONFIDENT
· STOP COMPARING. Stay focused ON YOU. Comparing with others where you get demotivated So Instead comparing with them you should always do the best on in which you good. Because all have unique features.
· Relax. Go with the Flow and Don’t Stress the Little Things.
· You are the only one who truly knows you. Love yourself and others may follow suit.
· Do what you love. Life is too short to waste your time doing Anything Otherwise.
· Speak positively: When you hear yourself saying something negative about yourself, instantly replace it with a positive comment.
· Be thankful for what you have. A lot of the times, at the root of insecurity and lack of confidence are a feeling of not having enough of something, whether it’s emotional validation, good luck, money, etc. By acknowledging and appreciating what you do have, you can combat the feeling of being incomplete and unsatisfied. Finding that inner peace will do wonders for your confidence.
· Stop being a perfectionist. Nothing and no one is perfect. High standards have their place, but your daily life is going to have pitfalls and flaws. Accept them as learning experiences and move on.
· Be Positive and look for the Good in every situation. It will build your confidence level instantly.
· Rehabilitate your inner voice. In situations where you believe you lack confidence, realize that your inner voice is telling you negative things. You need to retrain that inner voice to be positive at those times.
· Think positive. Think about all of the good things about yourself and how lucky you are compared to others. Embrace your differences and learn to accept that you are different and that’s what makes you unique.
· Make goals for yourself, not expectations.
· Every day, make a list in your head of everything good about yourself. Say thank you silently in your head for each thing on your list.
· Remember to live every day like it’s your last. Who knows when it might end? Who cares what other people think as long as you’re thinking positive and feeling good?
· Every time you pass a mirror or a reflection of yourself, give yourself a compliment in your mind. Keep this up until you see the compliment as a fact about yourself.
· When you wake up in the morning, look into the mirror and tell yourself that you’ve made it this far in life and you’re not going to let anything or anyone put you down.
· Sometimes people will say mean things because they are jealous of you! Remember to smile and enjoy life.
· Consider attending leadership classes. Learn to take control of things. If you are in school, then consider running for a social position, such as a president of a club. The ability to lead others and respond to others’ behaviour under your leadership will help to bring you self-confidence.
· When you’re feeling bad about yourself, imagine one of your friends feeling the way you are. Take a piece of paper and write down what you would say to the person to help them feel better. Put that piece of paper in a safe spot, then when you’re feeling down you can grab it and read it to yourself.
· Eye contact is very important, as it shows your confidence.
· Try not to slouch; it makes you look closed off and very insecure. It also represents vulnerability. It makes you look very uninviting and unhappy and you don’t want that if you want to show people that you’re confident.
· If you want to be confident, don’t let anything bother you; drown out everything that gets under your skin and keep on walking.
· Don’t be afraid of being judged. Sometimes it can really hold you back, so just do what makes you happy.
· Talks to people you don’t get to know much. This can help you make contact with the outside world more.
· You can learn to be strong, to push on through failures. You can stand up tall, take deep breathes and remember that you are in charge of what you feel. Like, if you are struggling to lift something, you can slow down, take a few deep breaths, and remember that your struggles will soon all pass. Then, you focus, breath deep, and push and push and push and push over and over and over until you finally do it.
· If you ever hear your inner voice telling you something negative, pretend it’s an old man telling you that.
· It does not matter what other people think about you focus on yourself and you will boost confidence. Don’t listen to the rumour just know that you were given this life because you are strong enough to live it!
· Treat yourself the way you wish to be treated by others. So you see, it pays to be positive about yourself so people will treat you in like manner.