NABARD has released official notification for engagement of Specialist Officers on contract basis at senior, high senior, middle and junior levels.
NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) has released official notification for engagement of Specialist Officers on contract basis at senior, high senior, middle and junior levels.
The duration of the contact ranges from 2 years to 6 months. ‘The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc.
The Bank reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the above contract recruitment in part or full as per institutional requites without assigning any reason, reads the job advertisement about the selection process.
· Chief Technology Officer: 1 post
· Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institutions: 1 post
· Chief Risk Manager: 1 post
· Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation: 3 posts
· Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing: 1 post
· Assistant Project Manager-Climate Change: 1 post
· Assistant Project Manager – Renewable Energy: 1 post
· Assistant Project manager – Online MIS Reports: 1 post
· Risk Managers: 6 posts Senior Project Finance Manager: 1 post
· Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects): 1 post
· Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects): 1 post
· Communication Professionals: 2 posts
· Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD category shall have to pay fee of Rs. 50
· Candidates belonging to General Rs. 500
Some important date
· Commencement of on-line registration of application – 14 -Jun -2018
· Closure of registration of application – 05-Jul-2018
· Closure for editing application details – 05-Jul-2018
· Last date for printing your application – 20-Jul-2018
· Online Fee Payment – 14-Jun-2018 to 05-Jul-2018
PREVIOUSIndian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) Junior Operator Grade 1 invites online applications for 50 junior operator vacancies last date application 7th July 2018