Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s their secret?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood.
1) This straight-to-business quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire.
2) When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list.
3) Will Rogers was an American actor, cowboy, columnist and social commentator who believed in keeping forward momentum
4) When you replace ‘lose’ with ‘learn’ in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth.
5) Vince Lombardi was an American football hero who’s uplifting words frequently make it onto Top 10 Inspirational Quotes lists.
6) Steve Jobs truly captured some of the wisdom of life in this statement. Do that which you are passionate about and your work will feel effortless.
7) I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
8) There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
9) This line always puts a smile on my face because it alludes to the excitement of not knowing what to expect but seeing a possible life-changing outcome.
10) Maya Angelou was one of the top civil rights activists and embraced a spirit of positive thinking and sheer determination.
11) This piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students. It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping.
12) The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development philosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life. Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
13) Before we act, our imaginations often run wild, but when we move forward we often find the path ahead far less daunting than the horrifying version we had created in our minds.
14) Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
15) Helen Keller is the author of this thought-provoking quote about life. I love her adventurous spirit and all or nothing attitude!
16) In this powerful Hasidic proverb, we learn an ancient truth that still holds up in modern times. The power of self-confidence is just as strong today as it was a long time ago. You can still change the thoughts of others by changing your thoughts
17) F.D.R. famously alluded to the impact positive thinking can have on the world, stating that our doubts, or our self-limiting beliefs, were the only restraints on the possibilities of the future.
18) Albert Einstein authored this encouraging and uplifting quote. In just five words, he captured the essence of his intellectual philosophy and inspired others to embrace the creative process.
19) Professional baseball player and coach, Don Zimmer dedicated 65 years to the sport. The wisdom he left behind implies that will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
20) At number twenty, we have one of the most famous quotes about life by Teddy Roosevelt, who served as President of the United States from 1901 to 1909. A true optimist, he believed in the value of always giving it your all, no matter what you have or where you are.
21) “Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Encouraging Quote By Brian Tracy
22) “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
23) “To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.” – Confucius
24) “Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.” – Brian Tracy
25) “Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.” – Brian Tracy
26) “The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!” – Success Quote By Brian Tracy
27) “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
28) “Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.” – Positive Quote By John Wooden
29) “A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
30) “I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.” – Michael Phelps
31) “One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.” – Michelle Obama
32) “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
33) “The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.” – Steve Jobs
34) “You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.” – Zig Ziglar
35) “A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.” – Brian Tracy
36) “There Are No Limits To What You Can Accomplish, Except The Limits You Place On Your Own Thinking.” – Brian Tracy
Motivational Quotes For Leaders
My best quotes about business success have been inspired by the world’s best leaders. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, business owner, or manager, here are 20 leadership quotes to help motivate yourself to peak performance.
Remember that true leadership is about striving to become better in all areas of life and empowering everyone around you to become the best versions of themselves. Always focus on improving your leadership qualities as well as others around you.
20 Success Quotes For Inspirational Leaders
37) “Integrity Is The Most Valuable And Respected Quality Of Leadership. Always Keep Your Word.”
38) “Leadership Is The Ability To Get Extraordinary Achievement From Ordinary People”
39) “Leaders Set High Standards. Refuse To Tolerate Mediocrity Or Poor Performance”
40) “Clarity Is The Key To Effective Leadership. What Are Your Goals?”
41) “The Best Leaders Have A High Consideration Factor. They Really Care About Their People”
42) “Leaders Think And Talk About The Solutions. Followers Think And Talk About The Problems.”
43) “The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
44) “The Effective Leader Recognizes That They Are More Dependent On Their People Than They Are On Them. Walk Softly.”
45) “Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
46) “Practice Golden Rule Management In Everything You Do. Manage Others The Way You Would Like To Be Managed.”
47) “Superior Leaders Are Willing To Admit A Mistake And Cut Their Losses. Be Willing To Admit That You’ve Changed Your Mind. Don’t Persist When The Original Decision Turns Out To Be A Poor One.”
48) “Leaders Are Anticipatory Thinkers. They Consider All Consequences Of Their Behaviors Before They Act.”
49) “The True Test Of Leadership Is How Well You Function In A Crisis.”
50) “Leaders Concentrate Single-Mindedly On One Thing– The Most Important Thing, And They Stay At It Until It’s Complete.”
51) “The Three ‘C’s’ Of Leadership Are Consideration, Caring, And Courtesy. Be Polite To Everyone.”
52) “Respect Is The Key Determinant Of High-Performance Leadership. How Much People Respect You Determines How Well They Perform.”
53) “Leadership Is More Who You Are Than What You Do.”
54) “Entrepreneurial Leadership Requires The Ability To Move Quickly When Opportunity Presents Itself.”
55) “Leaders Are Innovative, Entrepreneurial, And Future-Oriented. They Focus On Getting The Job Done.”
56) “Leaders Are Never Satisfied; They Continually Strive To Be Better.”