1. Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana register a refill rate of 80%.
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana that provides LPG connections to the women member of the BPL households with a support of Rs 1600 per connection has registered a refill rate of 80% as per the current data.
2. Government of Maharashtra introduces Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana
- Government of Maharashtra has introduced the Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana to reduce losses due to non-payment of electricity bills and promote solar energy.
3.Three New AIIMs to be set up by the Government
- The union cabinet headed by Prime Minister approved the setting up of 3 new AIIMS institutions under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana at Vijaynagar in Samba of Jammu Region, Awantipora in Pulwama of Kashmir Region and Rajkot in Gujarat.
4. Government of Odisha announced a hike in pension under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- The government of Odisha announced a hike of Rs 200 per month for the beneficiaries of the social security pension scheme Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
5. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana announced 3 implementation models.
- Three models have been announced under which the states can implement the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
6. Madhya Pradesh Government announced Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana
- The government of Madhya Pradesh announced the Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana to provide employment to the unemployed youth from the economically weaker section in the state.
7. Prime Minister Launches Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana
- Under this scheme, a group of Indian origin people will be taken on a state-sponsored tour of religious places in India twice a year.