1. PROSCRIBE (VERB): (बहिष्कार करना): forbid
2. Synonyms: prohibit, ban
3. Antonyms: ban
4. Example Sentence:Strikes remained proscribed in the armed forces.
2. MAGNITUDE (NOUN): (अहमियत): importance
3. Synonyms: import, significance
4. Antonyms: triviality
5. Example Sentence:History has a lot of events of tragic magnitude.
3 EXPEDITIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (शीघ्र): speedy
Synonyms: swift, quick
Example Sentence:The murder investigation needs to get expeditious.
4. DREADFUL (ADJECTIVE): (भयानक): terrible
5. Synonyms: frightful, horrible
6. Antonyms: mild
7. Example Sentence:He survived a dreadful accident.
5. CATASTROPHE (NOUN): (तबाही): disaster
6. Synonyms: calamity, cataclysm
7. Antonyms: salvation
8. Example Sentence:Things may drag on perhaps till July, but then a catastrophe must could come.
6. MARGINAL (ADJECTIVE): (थोड़ा): slight
7. Synonyms: small, tiny
8. Antonyms: vast
9. Example Sentence:It seems to make just marginal difference.
7. OVERWEENING (ADJECTIVE): (आत्माभिमानी): overconfident
8. Synonyms: conceited, cocksure
9. Antonyms: modest
10. Example Sentence:His modesty is nothing but a cover for his overweening conceit.
8. BURGEON (VERB): (प्रसार करना): expand
9. Synonyms: shoot up, swell
10. Antonyms: shrink
11. Example Sentence:The city’s suburbs have burgeoned, sprawling out from the centre.
9 FOUNDER (VERB) (असफल होना): fail
Synonyms: fall through, fall flat
Example Sentence:The talks foundered on the reform issue.
10. ACCEDE (VERB): (मान लेना): accept
11. Synonyms: endorse, go along with
12. Antonyms: refuse
13. Example Sentence:He did not accede to his child’s demands.