🔰 Friday, 10 July 2020 🔰
1. VIOLENT (ADJECTIVE): (हिंसक): brutal
Synonyms: vicious, savage
They had to face a violent confrontation with riot police.
2. OBSCURE (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट): obscure
Synonyms: unclear, dense
It was nothing but technical jargon that was opaque to her.
3. ALARMING (ADJECTIVE): (भयप्रद): worrying
Synonyms: disturbing, frightening
Our countryside is disappearing at an alarming rate.
4. DEFECTION (NOUN): (परित्याग): desertion
Synonyms: absconding, decamping
His defection from the Labour Party was really shocking.
5. EMACIATION (NOUN): (दुर्बलता): thinness
Synonyms: starvation, underfeeding
He was thin to the point of emaciation.
6.COMPREHENSIVE(ADJECTIVE): (व्यापक): inclusive
Synonyms: all-inclusive, complete
I own a comprehensive collection of vivid photographs.
7. PAINSTAKING (ADJECTIVE): (श्रमसाध्य): careful
Synonyms: meticulous, thorough
He gave painstaking attention to detail.
8. FUTILE (ADJECTIVE): (निष्फल): fruitless
Synonyms: vain, pointless
A futile attempt was made to keep fans from mounting the stage.
9. DECEPTION (NOUN): (धोखा): deceit
Synonyms: duplicity, double-dealing
I dealt with a range of petty deceptions.
10. LONE (ADJECTIVE): (एकाकी): deserted
Synonyms: uninhabited, unfrequented
She live in a house in lone rural settings