1. BLATANT (ADJECTIVE): (ज्वलंत): flagrant
Synonyms: glaring, obvious
She turned her back on him in blatant disregard he wasn’t likely to misinterpret.
2. SLENDER (ADJECTIVE): (अल्प): meagre
Synonyms: limited, slight
India has a large population of people of slender means.
3. DIPLOMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (व्यवहार कुशल): tactful
Synonyms: sensitive, subtle
He tried his best to be diplomatic but failed.
4. CLASH (NOUN): (संघर्ष): be incompatible
Synonyms: not match, not go
The yellow shirt clashed with her purple skirt.
5. EXTORTIONATE(ADJECTIVE): (अत्यधिक): exorbitant
Synonyms: excessive, sky-high
The fee was nothing but extortionate.
6. DUBIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (संदेहात्मक): doubtful
Synonyms: uncertain, unsure
I was rather dubious about the whole idea
7. CAUTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सतर्क): careful
Synonyms: wary, aware
Any cautious tourist will guard her passport.
8. CONCERN (NOUN): (चिंता): anxiety
Synonyms: worry, disquiet
Sia gazed at her with concern.
9. MISCHIEF (NOUN): (शरारत): badness
Synonyms: misbehaviour, misconduct
She’ll make sure Sia doesn’t get into mischief.
10. DEFIANCE (NOUN): (अवज्ञा): resistance
Synonyms: opposition, confrontation
His was an act of defiance.