1. MALICIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (दुर्भावनापूर्ण): spiteful
Synonyms: malevolent, hostile
He took a sort of malicious pleasure in irritating the monks.
2. ABYSMAL (ADJECTIVE): (अति-गहन): dreadful
Synonyms: awful, terrible
The quality of the work she does is abysmal.
3. VIOLATE (VERB): (उल्लंघन करना): contravene
Synonyms: breach, infringe
Antonyms: comply with
They had violated all the terms of a ceasefire.
4. REPRIEVE (VERB): (दण्डविराम): pardon
Synonyms: spare, acquit
Under the new regime, prisoners under sentence of death were reprieved.
5. SUBVERSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (विनाशक): disruptive
Synonyms: inflammatory, insurgent
He is a a subversive creature.
6. ANXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (उत्सुक): eager
Synonyms: keen, desirous
The company was anxious to avoid any trouble.
7. RESTORE (VERB): (पुनर्स्थापित करना): reinstate
Synonyms: put back, replace
The government restored confidence in the housing market.
8. AID (NOUN): (सहायता): assistance
Synonyms: support, help
He saw the pilot slumped in his cockpit and went to his aid.
9. COMPACT (ADJECTIVE): (संक्षिप्त): concise
Synonyms: succinct, condensed
He gave a compact summary of the play.
10. SEIZE (VERB): (ज़ब्त करना): grab
Synonyms: grasp, snatch
Antonyms: let go of
She jumped up and seized his arm.