1. WORRISOME (ADJECTIVE): (चिंताजनक): worrying
Synonyms: daunting, alarming
The situation were becoming worrisome day be day.
2. CONCEDE (VERB): (स्वीकार करना): admit
Synonyms: acknowledge, accept
I had to concede that I overreacted at his behaviour.
3. CONVENE (VERB): (बुलाना): summon
Synonyms: call, order
He had convened a secret meeting of military personnel.
4. SIGNIFICANTLY (ADVERB): (विशेषकर): notably
Synonyms: remarkably, outstandingly
Energy bills have increased significantly this year.
5. TROUBLED (ADJECTIVE): (चिंतित): anxious
Synonyms: worried, concerned
We felt very bad looking at her troubled face.
6. TERMINATE (VERB): (समाप्त करना): end
Synonyms: close, conclude
He was advised to terminate the contract.
7. REMOTE (ADJECTIVE): (असंभाव्य): unlikely
Synonyms: improbable, implausible
Chances of a lasting peace became even more remote.
8. REMISS (ADJECTIVE): (बेपरवाह): negligent
Synonyms: neglectful irresponsible
It would be very remiss of me not to pass on that information.
9. IMMUNE (ADJECTIVE): (बचा हुआ): resistant
Synonyms: not subject to, unsusceptible
They are immune from legal action.
10. FIASCO (NOUN): (असफलता): failure
Synonyms: disaster, catastrophe
His plans turned into a fiasco.