1. STRATEGIC (ADJECTIVE): (रणनीतिक): planned
Synonyms: calculated, deliberate
Strategic planning for the organization is the responsibility of top management.
2. CONUNDRUM (NOUN): (पहेली): problem
Synonyms: difficulty, quandary
The experts had to face one of the most difficult conundrums.
3. SUPREMACY (NOUN): (वर्चस्व): ascendancy
Synonyms: predominance, primacy
The supremacy of the king always prevails.
4. LAUD (VERB): (प्रशंसा करना): praise
Synonyms: extol, hail
The obituary lauded him as a great statesman and soldier.
5. FACILITATE (VERB): (सुगम बनाना): ease
Synonyms: smooth, enable
Schools were located in the same campus to facilitate the sharing of resources.
6. EXHIBIT (VERB): (दिखाना): show
Synonyms: display, reveal
He could exhibit a saintlike calmness.
7. TACTICAL (ADJECTIVE): (चातुर्यपूर्ण): calculated
Synonyms: planned, plotted
In a tactical retreat, she moved into a hotel with her daughters.
8. PERPETUAL (ADJECTIVE): (निरंतर): everlasting
Synonyms: never-ending, eternal
Deep caves have perpetual darkness.
9. PARAMOUNT (ADJECTIVE): (सर्व-श्रेष्ठ): uppermost
Synonyms: supreme, chief
Staying on schedule is paramount to ensure confidence in the system.
10. CRISIS (NOUN): (संकट): catastrophe
Synonyms: calamity, cataclysm
The current economic crisis is unbearable.