Want to become good writer?
Yes, You can.
Writting is an art and anybody can become good writer by practice. Followings are few tips that can helps you to become a good writer.
* READ WIDELY AND DEEPLY: All good writers are readers and by reading you can get the information, ideas, writing skills. If you feel you don’t have time for reading, make time for it.
* WRITE ALL THE TIME: no matter where you are. Write yourself out of creative blocks. Write even if it’s complete dustbin product. Just write don’t stop writing. Practice makes you perfect.
* WRITE WHAT YOU WANT TO WRITE: Not what others expect you to write. Don’t let people’s opinions shape your first draft. Critique is for later.
* COLLECT YOUR INSPIRATIONS: Recognize what about these things lights a fire in you. Hold them close to you.
* KEEP A JOURNAL: It doesn’t have to be about you all the time. Just write in a journal every day; relish the feeling of pen on paper or now days there so many smart device are available use them according to your need. It can set you free.
* TAKE A WALK: Enjoy nature, the city, or just your neighbourhoods. Go out to clear your head or to fill it up again.
* THINK ON HARSH CRITIQUES, better yourself and your writing with them, but do not worry over them. Be positive, no matter what.
* PERFECTION IS IMPOSSIBLE. In Don’t strive for it. Don’t strive for greatness or fame either. Just write.
Want to become then Never give up keep practicing one day you become a good writer…
All the Best for your writing journey.