1. DISCLOSURE (NOUN): (प्रकटीकरण): revelation
Synonyms: divulgence, declaration
A judge ordered the disclosure of the government documents.
2. BAR (VERB): (वर्जित): prohibit
Synonyms: debar, preclude
Antonyms: admit, accept
Journalists had been barred from covering the elections.
3. SANCTIFY (VERB): (शुद्ध करना): consecrate
Synonyms: bless, ordain
He was consecrated bishop of York.
4. FURNISH (VERB): (प्रस्तुत): supply
Synonyms: equip, provide
Fish furnish an important source of protein.
5.INCONSPICUOUS(ADJECTIVE): (अगोचर): unnoticeable
Synonyms: unobtrusive, unremarkable
Antonyms: conspicuous, noticeable
That was an inconspicuous red-brick building.
6. ADHERE (VERB): (पालन करना): abide by
Synonyms: stick to, hold to
Antonyms: flout, ignore
All drivers must adhere to speed limits.
7. CONTEND (VERB): (संघर्ष करना): face
Synonyms: cope with, grapple with
Antonyms: surrender, allow
She had to contend with his uncertain temper.
8. VINDICATE (VERB): (साबित कर देना): justify
Synonyms: warrant, substantiate
More sober views were vindicated by events.
9. STAMPEDE (NOUN): (भगदड़): panic
Synonyms: rush, flight
Antonyms: retreat, standing
The herd was fleeing back to the high land in a wild stampede.
10. DISCOURSE (NOUN): (बातचीत): discussion
Synonyms: conversation, talk
They understand the language of political discourse only.