1. Who was the first actor to get Oscar Award?
Answer : Janet Gayner
2. Which country awards the Nobel Prize?
Answer : Sweden
3. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2010?
Answer : Liu Xiaobo
4. Who among the following is not a recipient of Bharat Ratna?
Answer : Sardar Vallbhabhai Patel
5. Hari Om Ashram Trust Awards are presented to outstanding
Answer : Scientists
6. Who was the first Indian to receive a Nobel Prize?
Answer : Rabindranath Tagore
7. The Nobel prize for Economics was instituted in 1967, but was first awarded in
Answer : 1969
8. Who was the first Indian lady actress to receive the Padma Shri Award?
Answer : Nargis Dutt
9. Who was the first Indian to receive the Magaysay Award?
Answer : Vinoba Bhave
10. Which of the following is India’s highest honour in the field of literature?
Answer : Jnanpith Award
11. The Oscar Award was won 36 times by
Answer : Walt Disney
12. Which State Government of India has instituted the Lqbal samman award?
Answer : MP
13. Manav Seva Award has been instituted in the memory of
Answer : Rajiv Gandhi
14. Shirin Ebadi, who won the nobel peace prize in 2003, is from
Answer : Iran
15. Who was the first to win the Nobel Prize for literature?
Answer : Rene Sully Prudhome
16. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnager award are given to those who in the field of science and technology. The institution associated with prof. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar is
Answer : CSIR
17. In the context of the Indian defence, what is Dhruv?
Answer : Advancedlighthelicopter
18. Which of the following authors won the Booker Prize twice?
Answer : M Coetzee
19. Where were the principles of Panchsheel regulated ?
Answer : Bandong
20. India’s highest award given for exceptional work in art, literature and recognition of public service of the highest order is
Answer : Bharat Ratna