As YouTube is one of the popular video sharing sites. In this article will help you to how you can add YouTube subscribe buttonon your blog.
If you have a YouTube channel then we would suggest you to add your YouTube subscribe button on your blog or website so it can help to grow your YouTube traffic.
For adding YouTube subscribe button on your blog following are the steps:
Step 1: Click on given link: Youtube_subscribe.
1. Channel Name or ID: Update your YouTube channel Id here. To get your Channel Id Click here.
2. Layout: This has two option “default” and “full” change the value and check the button appearance. Select any one which you feel good.
3. Theme: This has two option “default” and “dark” Select any one which you feel good.
4. Subscriber Count: This section displays the subscriber count and has two choice “default” – display count and “hide” – disappears the counts.
5. Code: Copy the highlighted code.
Step 2: Go to Blogger on click on Layout.
Step 3: Click on “Add a Gadget” and
After following the above steps; your “YouTube Subscription Button” will appear on your blog.